EAA Chapter 856 Main Page
Chapter 856 is based in Flagstaff, Arizona but serves a large portion of the Northern Arizona region. Our growing membership encompasses several aviation projects, including participation with both Flagstaff and Valle airports, sponsoring youths to the EAA Air Academy, an aviation scholarship and plans for a mentoring program for local students.
Schedule of Events
EAA Calendar of Events - This link allows you to search for nearby events as well as enter events into the EAA calendar, which is seen by a wide audience.
- Next Meeting: 5/11/2011 6:30pm - Flagstaff Airport in the Terminal Meeting Room.
- Planes of Fame \ Valle Airport2 - June 26, 2011
- May 2011 - Flagstaff Airport open house.
- EAA B-17 \ Flagstaff Airport - April 5-6, 2011
Aluminum Overcast on rollout from its latest high-altitude mission at Flagstaff, with the San Francisco Peaks as a backdrop.
- Patrick Kelley's RV-6A
- Patrick Kelley's RV-10 - New Project 2/4/09
- Jack Keegan's PropJet
- Brad Ransom's RV-6A
- N60468 Jim Jones "Ransuki" Project
- News from Valle Airport! Below is a link to view photos of John Seibold's PBY restoration. There is a tab on the left on the website that will give links to all the photos! http://www.springbokflyingsafaris.com/sbfs/mod/custompages/Catalina_intro.php
This link will show an April 2009 photo (first photo). http://www.catalina.org.uk/catalina-latest-news/world-catalina-news-jun-2009-a32.html
Our chapter invests in getting youth involved in aviation. Currently our efforts revolve around three areas: